Q. What are your career goals for Photography?
My goals are to have my own business, selling stock images, and have my work in a magazine. Since I am a commercial/advertisement photographer, I feel that my career goals are reasonable.
Q. What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Photographer position?A photographer must know virtually all skills when it comes to photography. The top skills that I would have to say would be the camera, the light, and post processing.
Q. What kind of tools do you use for post processing? Explain your work flow.
Post processing is on the top of the list when it comes to shooting, if not more. When it comes to post processing I mainly use Lightroom. Depending on the work I will go and work in Photoshop. My workflow:
- Export images from memory card onto my external drive.
- Import images from my external to Lightroom then keyword.
- Cull through the images getting rid of the definite not, then another go through again.
- After a couple rounds of getting rid of images, I pick to top images.
- I then start editing the top images in Lightroom, if something needs more work than light room I take it to Photoshop.
- Finally when all editing is done I take to Photoshop to watermark and resize the image for the internet.